Apr 6, 2011

Kristina Gorina

When my dear boyfriend took me to the Chanel HC show last summer, I didn't have the slightest idea what to  wear so we went to see the lovely Kristina Gorina who let me pick and choose some pieces from her  b e a u t i f u l  spring collection. Unfortunately, Cinderella had to give everything back after the ball, and while waiting to see what her new spring collection looks like I am still tormented by the fact that I didn't buy the pieces I borrowed... 




 I wore this light pink dress - which is backless,
(it's longer than what it looks like in the photo, don't worry)
 .... with the white sleeveless vest
that's under the grey jacket in this photo


edit***: this in no way implies that I did not very much appreciate and love the black Gorina-dress that you got me, boyfriend dearest!

No comments: